NHS The Big Conversation
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) are launching a twelve-week conversation with the local community to find out more about what matters most to them in the NHS and how they would like to access and use services in the future.
This isn’t a formal consultation, instead it is a two-way conversation to enable the CCG to develop a set of principles that will underpin their future decision-making processes. It will put the patient, and their preferences, at the heart of our service planning, utilising their views and ideas to generate future plans.
- Complete the online survey or
- Fill in the paper copy of the questionnaire in the summary document online and attached . Send it to FREEPOST to Freepost Plus RSCR-GSGK-XSHK, BIG conversation, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough CCG, Lockton House, Clarendon Road, Cambridge CB2 8FHby Friday 20 December 2019. You do not need a stamp.
- You can also phone and give your views on 01223 725317.
You can also go along to one of the public events below. As well as these public meetings they will be attending local group meetings in a variety of locations to reach out to as many people as possible. All of this will run alongside a large PR, marketing, social media and outreach campaign.
- Cambridge 22 October, 6:00 – 7:30pm. The Arbury Community Centre, Campkin Road, Cambridge, CB4 2LD.
- Cambridge 31 October, 1:30 – 3:00pm. Cambridge Central Library, Lion Yard, Cambridge, CB2 3QD.
They would welcome any support you can give to help make your local voices heard. Please do let them know how you would like them to keep you up to date with the BIG conversation and if there are any other materials or information they can provide you with.
Communications and Engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01223 725317 or by writing to us at: Communications & Engagement Team, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough CCG, Lockton House, Clarendon Road, Cambridge, CB2 8FH. twitter.com/CambsPboroCCG www.facebook.com/CambsPboroCCG
- 20th December