– Numark Pharmacy on Cherry Hinton Road is open 7am to 8pm on Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm on Saturday and 9am to 5pm on Sunday (Tel. 01223 517073)
– Boots on Cherry Hinton Road is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 4pm on Saturday (Tel. 01223 247567)
– Kay’s Chemist at Wulfstan Way Shops is open 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm Monday to Friday (5.30pm Weds), and 9am to 1pm Saturday (Tel. 01223 242687)
– Essentialz post office on Hills Road, opposite Cambridge Leisure, is open 8.30am to 6pm on Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm on Saturday and 9.30am to 5pm on Sunday.
– Cherry Hinton Road Local Store post office on Cherry Hinton Road is open 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday.
– Lloyds Bank in Cherry Hinton Road is open between 9.30am and 3.30pm on Monday to Friday. Tel. 0345 602 1997.
– Cambridge Building Society in Cherry Hinton High Street is open every day except Thursday and Sunday from 9am – 2pm. If you are self-isolating you can request a form and nominate a trusted person. If you have a current account you can arrange for payments to be made by calling 0345 601 3344.
Here are the latest opening hours we have for our local supermarkets:
– Co-op Cherry Hinton Road (Adkins Corner) Mon to Sat 6am to 9pm; Sun 10am to 4pm
– Express General Store (Wulfstan Way): Mon to Sat 9am to 7pm; Sun 10am to 5pm
– Co-op The Marque (Hills Road): 7am to 10pm, seven days a week
– Sainsbury’s Local (Cambridge Leisure): 7am to 11pm, seven days a week
– Tesco Express (Cambridge Leisure): 6am to 10pm, seven days a week.
Don’t forget the many small convenience stores which often have everything you need. These include Essentialz (Hills Road), Sparkles, Cherry Hinton Mini Market, Balzano’s, Daily Store and Cherry Hinton Road Local Store (Cherry Hinton Road), Megha Traders and New Winfield Oriental Supermarket (Wulfstan Way) and Budgens at the Orchard Filling Station (Cherry Hinton Road), which is open 24 hours.
Food businesses delivering or open for collection this week include Khangs on Wulfstan Way; Maharani Take Away, Palkee, Taj, Cyprus Kebab House, Rock of Virtue at Pickwicks, fishnchickn, Double Seven, New Golden Buddha, Maido House, Harpur’s and Cherry Box Pizza on Cherry Hinton Road; Gattuso’s Trattoria and Chicken Rush on Hills Road; Five Guys, Pizza 1899, Creams, Wagamama and Nando’s at Cambridge Leisure; the Peking Restaurant and Al Pomodoro in Homerton Street; and the Dumpling Tree on Perne Road.