This presentation was made by Dr Andy Williams of Cambridge Biomedical Campus Ltd on 30 March 2023, and accompanied the Queen Edith’s Community Forum annual general meeting.
Queen Edith’s Community Forum AGM
- Minutes of the AGM held on 30 March 2023
- (Minutes of the previous AGM held on 31st March 2022)
- Accounts Summary for 1 March 2022 to 28 February 2023
- Constitution of Queen Edith’s Community Forum, 26 March 2023
For any further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Williams’ presentation
1. Videos by Antony Carpen
- Dr Williams’ speech/presentation for Cambridge Biomedical Campus Ltd
- Mr Hunt’s speech for Queen Edith’s residents
- Q&A facilitated by Cllr Davies
- “Dr Andy Williams [formerly] of AstraZeneca demonstrated Cambridge’s governance structure cannot handle the sci-tech boom” by Antony Carpen.
- This correspondence has been received from David Plank of the Trumpington Residents Association.