The Queen Edith’s Community Forum AGM was held on 31 March 2022.
- Speaker: Chloe Humphrey, Good Life Service Manager from CPSL Mind, spoke about what communities can do to support mental wellbeing and what her organisation is doing in that area. You can see her slides here, and read the guide to the organisation’s services here.
- Sam Davies summarised the Queen Edith’s Community Forum’s activities, including the Food Hub.
- The accounts were presented, prepared by Fiona Goodwille.
- Chris Rand talked about our communications activities.
- Barrie Hunt explained his role in the new Cambridge Biomedical Campus Liaison Group.
- Claire Adler spoke about some forthcoming events.